Administrative Assistant / Receptionist – San Jose, CA
Advance Design Consultants, Inc. is looking for a Administrative Assistant / Receptionistr to join our team.
Working with us, you will:
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Order office supplies.
- Book travel arrangements.
- Provide general support to visitors.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Take dictation.
- Research and create presentations.
- Generate reports.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Coordinate office procedures.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Manage staff appointments.
An ideal candidate has:
- Strong organizational, record-keeping and follow-up skills.
- Attention to detail; strong analytical skills favored.
- Proficient in using a computer and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, changing priorities as necessary.
- Ability to work under time pressure and adapt to changing requirements with a positive attitude.
- Effective oral and written communication skills as required for the position.
- Ability to be self-motivated, proactive and an effective team player.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.
Job Type: Full-time.
Hours of work: Standard working hours are 8am to 5pm.
Employment Terms: Employment-At-Will.
Required Education: High School Diploma.
To apply for an open position, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].