Project Coordinator – San Jose, CA
Advance Design Consultants, Inc. is looking for a Project Coordinator to join our team.
Working with us, you will:
- Coordinate drawings with drawings of other disciplines.
- Coordinate specifications with drawings to meet project requirements.
- Relate building design concepts to building codes, zoning ordinances and other external issues.
- Consult with manufacturers, researchers and propose materials and products
- Participate in construction administration including responding to RFI’s, preparing sketches and addendums (CCD’s), visiting the construction site to gather information, prepare punch lists, and answer contractor questions as owner’s representative.
- Create and develop planning and design concepts for small to medium size projects.
- Independently assess design requirements and detail internal features of a building.
- Prepare presentation drawings and otherwise assist in presentations both internally and externally.
- Manage aspects of a project to assist the Project Manager or Principal-In-Charge.
- Determine level of effort required for a given assignment and provide input on scheduling.
An ideal candidate has:
- 0-7 years related experience with professional degree in Architecture or Engineering. Experience in health, federal, high-technology, bio-pharmaceutical and commercial projects preferred.
- High proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, Photoshop and Adobe Suite.
- LEED Accreditation preferred.
- The ability to contribute to and participate in a team environment.
- Working knowledge of architectural-engineering systems and the ability to understand and communicate with professionals of other disciplines.
- Working knowledge of issues relating to building codes, zoning ordinances and other external issues.
Job Type: Full-time.
Hours of work: Standard working hours are 8am to 5pm.
Employment Terms: Employment-At-Will.
Required Education: 4- Year Bachelor’s Degree required. EIT, PE, AIA and/or LEED AP preferred.
To apply for an open position, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].