Marketing Manager – San Jose, CA
Advance Design Consultants, Inc. is looking for an Marketing Manager to join our team.
Working with us, you will:
- Lead the development and preparation of RFP’s, RFQ’s, SoQ’s, Pre-Qualification packages, formal presentations, etc.
- Track and report current status of potential projects, markets, customer news, and developments
- Develop and track customer surveys, letter of recommendations, quotes, etc., for website and new project requirements by soliciting customer feedback through the project proposal and execution phases
- Generate project/business opportunities and RFP’s through customer contact to meet company’s business plans and growth strategies
- Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through “Closing the Deal”
- Collaborate with company management to prepare and implement the company’s Marketing and Business Development Plan and strategy for meeting business goals
- Maintain customer/potential customer contact lists
- Prepare and submit backlog activity reports and pipeline forecasts
- Work within company policy as outlined in the Advance Design Consultants, Inc. (“ADC”) Employee Handbook and in compliment with the ADC Human Resources Policy Manual, ADC Safety Manual, ADC IT Manual and OSHA Safety rules
- Editing website(s) content to help create, develop & manage the content for web presence of the organization(s)
- Adding new pages, files, and images to the website(s)
- Consulting on the development of requirements for new website(s)
- Proper monitoring of the website
- Create and edit particular sections of the website(s), such as press releases, events and social media
Brand Identification & Recognition:
- Lead unification of corporate identity through quarterly marketing material. These activities included, but are not limited to; corporate signature, proposals, web modifications, marketing packages, etc.
- Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our standards and correct in content and format
- Developing new PR strategies
- Building relationships with the media
- Writing press releases
- Writing reports/new articles on media coverage data
- Overseeing content production (adverts, videos, social media and online PR stunts)
- Arranging press conferences and events
- Overseeing market research
- Overseeing social media PR strategies (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
- Developing and managing a monthly newsletter
- Scripting and writing quarterly on-hold messages
An ideal candidate has:
- 7 or more years of progressive Marketing, Public Relations and Business Development experience in the construction and/or engineering with an emphasis in high-tech, bio-pharmaceutical, A&E and Construction industries as evidenced by an active contact/client network list
- Excellent presentation, verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Acrobat, Word Press
- Project delivery methods (DBB, DB, CM, EPC)
- Active driver’s license with a driving record representative of a safe driving history
- Read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions
Job Type: Full-time; Salary.
Hours of work: Standard working hours are 8am to 5pm.
Employment Terms: Employment-At-Will.
Required Education: 4- Year Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or communications, business administration or similar field of study.
To apply for an open position, please send a resume and cover letter to [email protected].